Our Services


Applications for a Passport Name Change are for U.S. citizens that currently have a valid passport in their possession that was obtain after the age of 18 that have had their name recently legally changed. Please note that if your passport was issued more than one year ago, your passport will automatically be renewed. Fast Passport Services makes it easy to change the current name on your passport through our online services. We offer emergency passport services for those in need of obtaining a passport in the shortest time possible. In order to change the name on your passport, you will be required to send in necessary information to help us verify your current passport status and legal name change. Fast Passport Services makes this process simple, fast and easy by assigning a personal passport specialist to your case from start to finish. Best of all we guarantee our speed of service or your money back.

Passport Name Change Requirements:

  • Passport Name Change Application
  • Your Current Passport
  • Official documentation showing your legal name change
  • Passport Photos
  • Intent of Traveling

Once you have ordered our services you will have personal access to one of our passport specialists whom you can call to review these documents with and obtain assistance in applying for your passport application. This personal service is just one of the benefits of using Fast Passport Services when applying for your US Passport.

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted