Passport Forms

Assistance with the government forms is strictly for Fast Passport Services Customers. Please to do not call requesting information on creating or submitting documentation with out subscribing to our services first. Please have your case number ready when you call. Thank you!

You will need Adobe Acrobat to view most forms. Click here to download their copy if needed.

For new passport applicants over the age of 18 or for a person with a passport that has been expired for more than 5 years.

For applicants that have either lost, had stolen, or recently had their passports damaged.

For passport applicants that have a valid passport that is either damaged or mutilated.

For applicants that require additional pages to be added to their current valid Passport Book, because of excess travel with in the last 10 years.

For applicants that are over 18 years of age that currently have a Passport Book that is going to be or has recently expired within the last 5 years.

For applicants that are under the age of 18, even if they currently have a Passport Book. Child Passport Books can not be renewed.

For passport applicants that currently have a valid passport that needs the current name to be changed.

For applicants who wish to have a passport card that is valid only for land or sea travel. Passport Cards are not valid for air travel.

This document is Required for all applicants and all services that have decided to use our service.

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted