Frequently Asked Questions


What type of documentation will I need when filing for a new U.S. Passport?

Fast Passport Services will give you all forms and documentation needed once you have enrolled in our services. To give you an overview though of what information you will need to provide:

  • DS-11 form (Government Passport Application Form)
  • Three letters of Authorization
  • Proof of Citizenship
  • Two Passport Photos
  • Proof of Identity
  • Proof of Departure

Click here to get started!

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted