Frequently Asked Questions


My passport was lost/stolen. How do I report it?

Please apply for a new passport immediately. You may report your lost or stolen passport when you apply for the new one. Along with your application, you must submit the Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport , Form DS-64. These forms will provided to you once you have completed Fast Passport Services, Steps 1 and 2. Click here to begin!

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted