Frequently Asked Questions


Is there some kind of waiver I can get if I am traveling internationally, but my passport is not here or it has expired?

No, there is no wavier and furthermore documentation will be needed before you can enter the United State again.

Fast Passport Services is online based so you can put your request in online as long as someone here in the states can send in your documentation for you. Another way to obtain an emergency passport internationally, is to go to the American Embassy, though the process can sometimes be lengthy if you indeed don't have any other U.S Government documentation on you at the time.

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted