Frequently Asked Questions


What if there is an error in the passport I just received?

Passport Services apologizes for the error in your passport. In order for us to correct the error as quickly as possible, please submit the following:

  • The passport to be replaced;
  • A completed DS-5504, U.S. Passport Re-Application form;
  • Two new photographs; and
  • Evidence to document the correct information, such as a certified birth certificate, previous U.S. passport, certified marriage certificate, or naturalization/citizenship certificate.
  • Please include your departure date on Form DS-5504.

Fast Passport Services will always verify your information with you before your application is submitted. This is just any thing that Fast Passport Services does to ensure the quality of your passport service.

Step 1 - Simple

Please select which type of passport service you need:


Your Data is safe and securely transmitted